Copyright © 1999-2014 voorheesjrwrestling. All rights reserved.
This page was last updated: November 20, 2014
Welcome to the Voorhees Junior
Wrestling Club Website!
About the Program
Voorhees Junior Wrestling Club is comprised of 3 separate divisions. The Novice program is for beginning wrestlers from age 5 to age 6. The Midget program is for wrestlers in K-6th grade. The Grade School Program is for 5th through 8th Graders.
The Grade School Program is in the NJGSWL. For league scores, standings team rosters and full league schedules visit www.njgswl.com. The Midget Program is in the PAWL league. For league scores, standings team rosters and full league schedules visit www.pburgarea.com.
2014 practice schedule
Midget and K-6th graders Tue, Wed, Thu from 6 to 7:30
Novice Mon and Fri from 6 to 7:30
Cheer Wed and Thu from 6 to 7:30
Voorhees Turkey Day Wrestling Tournament!
Sunday, November 30th
For information and to signup, download the registration form.
Deadline for pre-registration and discounted registraiton fee is November 21.
News and Announcements
- 10/16/ 2014 Sign up now for the 2014/2015 season! Download and complete the registration form. Registration night is Wed Oct. 22 at Voorhees High School by the gym entrance. Bring the form and payment, we hope to see you there.
- First practice for 2014 season will be November 6.
- First Novice Practice for 2014 is November 10
- First Cheer Practice for 2014 is November 12
- Voorhees Turkey Day Wrestling Tournament is Sunday November 30th. For information and to signup, complete and return a registration form. Dealine for pre-registration and discounted entry fee is November 21st.