Copyright © 1999-2013 voorheesjrwrestling. All rights reserved.
This page was last updated: February 6, 2014
Welcome to the Voorhees Junior
Wrestling Club Website!
About the Program
Voorhees Junior Wrestling Club is comprised of 3 separate divisions. The Novice program is for beginning wrestlers from age 5 to age 6. The Midget program is for wrestlers in K-6th grade. The Grade School Program is for 5th through 8th Graders.
The Grade School Program is in the NJGSWL. For league scores, standings team rosters and full league schedules visit www.njgswl.com. The Midget Program is in the PAWL league. For league scores, standings team rosters and full league schedules visit www.pburgarea.com.
2013 practice schedule
Novice: Mon, Fri 6:00 to 7:30
Midget and Grade School: Tue, Wed, Thu 6:00 to 7:30
News and Announcements
- NJGSWL League Tournament Weigh-ins are at 11AM Sat at West Morris Central High School in the field house at the rear of the complex.
- Future Stars Tournament just announced at West Morris High School February 23rd. All wrestlers 2nd through 8th grades. Must have 2 or fewer wins on varsity.
- Tricky Tray Fund Raiser March 7th in the Voorhees HS Cafeteria
- NJGSWL weight classes are plus 1lb as of 12/23
- 12/17/2013 Help Needed for Home NJGSWL Match on Sunday Dec. 21. We need to setup 2 mats at 8AM and get them washed. We also need help with the snack stand for breakfast and lunch. Match will run to 1:30. Also need someone to take admission starting at 8 AM. Contact Colleen Busch or Bill Cutri-French if you can help.